H.A. Ingham & Co.
The H. A. Ingham Company of Vergennes, Vermont manufactured Dr. Ingham's Vegetable Expectorant Nervine Pain Extractor and Dr. Ingham's Vegetable Liver Cural Pills. In the late 1870's Wells, Richardson & Company were wholesalers for these medicines. This was also the time that the Ingham firm began using its private die stamp, which was first issued in 1879 and last provided on March 12, 1883.
114,450 of these stamps were issued on watermarked paper.