Morehead's Magnetic Plaster
Morhead's Magnetic Plaster was first produced around 1849. It was a yellow grease that could be spread on a wrapping (provided) for use. General issue proprietary stamps must have been used until January of 1864. Private stamps were issued then, until December of 1868. Morehead died late in 1867 and the product was sold to Hall & Ruckel, who took delivery of the final issues of the stamp.
196,200 were printed, all on old paper.
Morehead's Neurodyne appears to have been a liniment. It cost a dollar, so required a four cent stamp. It must not have been popular, as a private die stamp was issued in January, 1865, but not thereafter. 13.125 were delivered, all on old paper.